Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks from 31 to 35.
WAYS TO IMPROVE YOUR MEMORY
A good memory is often seen as something that comes naturally, and a bad memory as something that cannot be changed, but actually (31)______ is a lot that you can do to improve your memory.
We all remember the things we are interested in and forget the ones that bore us. This no doubt explains the reason (32)______ schoolboys remember football results effortlessly but struggle with dates from their history lessons! Take an active interest in what you want to remember, and focus on it (33)______. One way to ‗make‘ yourself more interested is to ask questions — the more the better!
Physical exercise is also important for your memory, because it increases your heart (34)______ and sends more oxygen to your brain, and that makes your memory work better. Exercise also reduces stress, which is very bad for the memory.
The old saying that ―eating fish makes you brainy‖ may be true after all. Scientists have discovered that the fats (35)______ in fish like tuna, sardines and salmon — as well as in olive oil — help to improve the memory. Vitamin-rich fruits such as oranges, strawberries and red grapes are all good ‗brain food‘, too.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đề thi thử TN THPT QG năm 2021 môn ANH
Đáp án đúng: A
Dịch: Trí nhớ tốt thường được xem là thứ tự nhiên đến, còn trí nhớ xấu là thứ không thể thay đổi, nhưng thực ra bạn có thể làm rất nhiều điều để cải thiện trí nhớ của mình.
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- The word pattern” in line 15 is closest in meaning to which of the following?
- According to the author, what do potters use to remove the pot from the wheel?
- It can be inferred from the passage that clay is processed commercially in order to ______.
- The word functional” in line 6 is closest in meaning to which of the following?
- According to the passage, which of the following can be learned about an ancient civilization by examining its pottery?
- The word it” in line 2 refers to ______.
- What does the passage mainly d
- From the passage, we can infer that a high school teacher ______.
- Because the general pattern of schooling varies little from one setting to the next, school children throughout the country ______.