Read the passage and decide which answer (A, B, C or D) is the most appropriate to each blank.
Environmental pollution is a term that refers to all the (41) _____ by which man pollutes his surroundings. Man dirties the air with gases and smoke, (42) ______ the water with chemicals and other substances, and damages the soil with too many fertilizers and (43) _______. Man also pollutes his surroundings in various other ways. Environmental pollution is one of the most serious problems facing mankind today. Air, water, and soil are necessary to the survival of all living things. Badly polluted air can cause illness, and (44) _____death. Polluted water kills fish and other marine life. Pollution of soil (45) _______ the amount of land that is available for growing food. Environmental pollution also brings ugliness to man’s naturally beautiful world.
Lời giải tham khảo:
chen-hinh-htn Hãy chọn trả lời đúng trước khi xem đáp án và lời giải bên dưới.
Đáp án đúng: B
Câu mở đầu đoạn văn giải thích thuật ngữ môi trường là gì. Ở đây, ta nhận thấy rằng thuật ngữ môi trường ám chỉ những cách, những việc làm mà con người làm môi trường sống xung quanh bị ô nhiễm.
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- (45) ____________
- (44) ____________
- (43) ____________
- (42) ____________
- The tourist guide only has a twenty-dollar bill with her when she landed at the airport.
- This kind of grass can grow only in loosen sand on the crest.
- Plant and animal extinct leads to a loss of biodiversity, so maintaining biodiversity is important for us in many ways.
- Some people think that more and more people have television in their homes, less and less people will buy books to read.
- A lot of articles about the environmental pollution have written by my classmates.