Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the best answer for the following exchanges.
John: You made me really disappointed last night, Tom.
I hope so.
There is no excuse for my bad behaviour.
I wish you all the best.
That’s really nice of you to do so.
Câu 1 Đáp án đúng: B
Đáp án đúng là B: There is no excuse for my bad behaviour.
John: Đêm qua anh làm tôi thật sự rất thất vọng đấy Tom.
Tom: Thật sự tôi không có gì để biện minh cho hành vi của mình.
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- I am really sorry
- You have broken my vase, haven’t you?
- I’m fine. How are you?
- What’s going on?
- – You’re late again, huh?- _______________
- – You made so many spelling mistakes in your essay.- _______________
- – You said you would come and picked me up, but you didn’t.- _______________
- Susan accidentally stepped on Denise’s foot
- I’m sorry I’m late