Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to show the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.
“You haven’t been to the bank today, have you?” – “___________.”
Yes, I haven’t. I am busy
No, I haven’t any money
No, I have. I got some money
No, I haven’t. I’m about to
Câu 1 Đáp án đúng: D
You haven’t been to the bank today, have you? – Hôm nay bạn vẫn chưa đến ngân hàng phải không? => Đáp án là D. No, I haven’t. I’m about to. (Chưa. Tôi sắp đi đây.)
Giải thích: To be about to do something: sắp sửa làm việc gì.
Các đáp án A và C loại ngay vì sau cấu trúc (Yes, I have./No, I haven’t.) Đáp án B không hợp về nghĩa.
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- John was in Hanoi and wanted to send a parcel to his parents
- John was in Hanoi and wanted to send a parcel to his parents. He asked a local passer-by the way to the post-office
- Phuong Thao is a student in Ms Lan’s writing class. She is asking for Ms Lan’s comments on her last essay. Phuong Thao : “You must have found reading my essay very tiring.” – Ms Lan: “______. I enjoyed it.”
- Mike and Lane are university students. They are talking about Lane’s upcoming high-school reunion
- Ken and Tom are high-school students. They are discussing where their study group will meet