Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
– Would you rather have coffee or orange juice?
I like both.
I have either.
I’d rather to have coffee.
Câu 1 Đáp án đúng: C
Đáp án đúng là C: Either, please.
“ Either” ở đây có nghĩa là “ cái nào cũng được”.
– Bạn thích cà phê hay nước cam ?
– Gì cũng được nhé!
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- John was in Hanoi and wanted to send a parcel to his parents
- John was in Hanoi and wanted to send a parcel to his parents. He asked a local passer-by the way to the post-office
- Phuong Thao is a student in Ms Lan’s writing class. She is asking for Ms Lan’s comments on her last essay. Phuong Thao : “You must have found reading my essay very tiring.” – Ms Lan: “______. I enjoyed it.”
- Mike and Lane are university students. They are talking about Lane’s upcoming high-school reunion
- Ken and Tom are high-school students. They are discussing where their study group will meet