Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
– What do you think about the election?
I must be off. Thank you.
The Democratic Party had to win.
Really? The Republican Party won.
The Democratic should have won.
Câu 1 Đáp án đúng: D
Đáp án đúng là D: The Democratic should have won.
Dịch: Bạn nghĩ gì về cuộc bầu cử?
A. Tôi phải nghỉ rồi. Cảm ơn.
B. Đảng Dân chủ phải thắng.
C. Thật sao? Đảng Cộng hòa đã thắng.
D. Đảng Dân chủ đáng lẽ ra nên thắng.
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Jane: ‘Are you interested in scuba diving?’ Janet: ‘________’
- Can I bring a friend to your birthday party?
- What do you think about having a gap year before university?
- They’re going to build a new supermarket here
- I think he has tried his best so far
- – _______________- Personally, I think it’s necessary to wear school uniform
- Ken and Laura are saying goodbye to each other
- Hana and Jenifer are talking about a book they have just read
- What do you want me to cook for your dinner?