Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
– Peter: “My mother’s much better now.”
– Kyle: “________”.
Oh, I’m pleased to hear it
Oh, really? The doctor must be very good
Good news for you
Câu 1 Đáp án đúng: A
Đáp án A
– Mẹ tớ khoẻ hơn nhiều rồi.
– Ồ, Thật vui khi nghe được điều đó
B. Tuyệt vời! chúc mừng (Congratulation thiếu’s’)
C. Ồ thật sao? Bác sĩ chắc hẳn rất giỏi
D. Tin vui cho cậu!
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- John was in Hanoi and wanted to send a parcel to his parents
- John was in Hanoi and wanted to send a parcel to his parents. He asked a local passer-by the way to the post-office
- Phuong Thao is a student in Ms Lan’s writing class. She is asking for Ms Lan’s comments on her last essay. Phuong Thao : “You must have found reading my essay very tiring.” – Ms Lan: “______. I enjoyed it.”
- Mike and Lane are university students. They are talking about Lane’s upcoming high-school reunion
- Ken and Tom are high-school students. They are discussing where their study group will meet
- A: Do you like eating fish ? B: ________________
- I am going to school tomorrow
- Did you watch the programme about animals?
- Nadine: _______________ Monica: Good luck
- Linda: I enjoy watching films in the evening.Mary: ________”