Mark the letter A,B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
On the street, two friends are talking tabout a place to have lunch.
Anna: “Yes, there’s a wonderful restaurant right down the street from the school”.
Anna: “Yes. And the food is good too”
Do they often go there?
Is it, really like that?
Do you like good food?
Are the prices reasonable?
Câu 1 Đáp án đúng: D
Đáp án D
A. Do they often go there: Họ có hay đến đây không?
B. Is is, really like that : Nó có thật thế không?
C. Do you like your food : Bạn có thích đồ ăn của mình không?
D. Are the prices reasonable?: Giá cả có hợp lý không?
Dịch nghĩa: Trên đường, 2 người bạn nói chuyện về nơi để ăn trưa
– Anna: “Ừ, ở đây có một nhà hàng tuyệt vời ngay ở phố dưới trường học”
– Susan: “___________”
– Anna: “Ừ. Và đồ ăn cũng ngon nữa”
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- John was in Hanoi and wanted to send a parcel to his parents
- John was in Hanoi and wanted to send a parcel to his parents. He asked a local passer-by the way to the post-office
- Phuong Thao is a student in Ms Lan’s writing class. She is asking for Ms Lan’s comments on her last essay. Phuong Thao : “You must have found reading my essay very tiring.” – Ms Lan: “______. I enjoyed it.”
- Mike and Lane are university students. They are talking about Lane’s upcoming high-school reunion
- Ken and Tom are high-school students. They are discussing where their study group will meet
- A: Do you like eating fish ? B: ________________
- I am going to school tomorrow
- Did you watch the programme about animals?
- Nadine: _______________ Monica: Good luck