Mike and Lane are university students. They are talking about Lane’s upcoming high-school reunion. Select the most suitable response to fill in the blank.
– Mike: So, you have your fifth high-school reunion coming up?
– Lane: ______
Yeah. I’m really looking forward to it.
The food at the reunion was excellent.
No. You’re in no mood for the event.
Oh, the school reunion was wonderful.
Câu 1 Đáp án đúng: A
Đáp án đúng là A.
Giải thích: Mike hỏi về buổi tựu trường lần thứ 5 sắp tới của Lane, nên Lane trả lời rằng mình đang rất mong chờ sự kiện ấy.
Các đáp án còn lại không thích hợp:
B: Thức ăn ở buổi họp mặt rất ngon.
C: Không. Bạn hoàn toàn không có tâm trạng cho sự kiện này.
D: Buổi họp mặt thật là tuyệt vời.
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- John was in Hanoi and wanted to send a parcel to his parents
- John was in Hanoi and wanted to send a parcel to his parents. He asked a local passer-by the way to the post-office
- Phuong Thao is a student in Ms Lan’s writing class. She is asking for Ms Lan’s comments on her last essay. Phuong Thao : “You must have found reading my essay very tiring.” – Ms Lan: “______. I enjoyed it.”
- Ken and Tom are high-school students. They are discussing where their study group will meet
- A: Do you like eating fish ? B: ________________