Ken and Tom are high-school students. They are discussing where their study group will meet. Select the most suitable response to fill in the blank.
– Ken: Where is our study group going to meet next weekend?
– Tom: ______
We are too busy on weekdays.
The library would be best.
Why don’t you look at the atlas?
Studying in a group is great fun.
Câu 1 Đáp án đúng: B
Đáp án đúng là B.
Giải thích: Ken hỏi về địa điểm nào phù hợp để nhóm học tập gặp gỡ, Tom trả lời thư viện là nơi phù hợp nhất.
Các đáp án còn lại không thích hợp:
A: Chúng tôi quá bận rộn vào những ngày trong tuần.
C: Sao bạn không nhìn vào tập bản đồ?
D: Học nhóm thì rất vui.
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- John was in Hanoi and wanted to send a parcel to his parents
- John was in Hanoi and wanted to send a parcel to his parents. He asked a local passer-by the way to the post-office
- Phuong Thao is a student in Ms Lan’s writing class. She is asking for Ms Lan’s comments on her last essay. Phuong Thao : “You must have found reading my essay very tiring.” – Ms Lan: “______. I enjoyed it.”
- Mike and Lane are university students. They are talking about Lane’s upcoming high-school reunion
- A: Do you like eating fish ? B: ________________
- I am going to school tomorrow
- Did you watch the programme about animals?
- Nadine: _______________ Monica: Good luck
- Linda: I enjoy watching films in the evening.Mary: ________”