Mark the letter A, B, C or D in your answer sheet to indicate the best option for each of the following exchanges.
Ken and Laura are saying goodbye to each other after going to LOTTE Center. And they are going to have a date with each other later.
Laura: Well, it’s getting late. Maybe we could get together sometime.
Nice to see back you.
Take it easy.
Sounds good. I’ll give you a call.
Yes, I’ve enjoyed it.
Câu 1 Đáp án đúng: C
Đáp án đúng là C: Sounds good. I’ll give you a call.
– Ừm, trời đang dần tối rồi. Có lẽ chúng ta nên gặp mặt dịp khác.
– Nghe có vẻ ổn đấy. Tớ sẽ gọi cho cậu.
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Jane: ‘Are you interested in scuba diving?’ Janet: ‘________’
- Can I bring a friend to your birthday party?
- What do you think about having a gap year before university?
- They’re going to build a new supermarket here
- I think he has tried his best so far
- – _______________- Personally, I think it’s necessary to wear school uniform
- What do you think about the election?
- Hana and Jenifer are talking about a book they have just read
- What do you want me to cook for your dinner?