Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
John: ” Do you think that we should use public transportation to protect our environment?”
Of course not. You bet.
There is no doubt about it.
Well, that’s very surprising.
Yes, it’s an absurd idea.
Câu 1 Đáp án đúng: B
B – There is no doubt about it : Không còn nghi ngờ gì nữa. (Thể hiện sự đồng tình với ý kiến nào đó.)
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- Jane: ‘Are you interested in scuba diving?’ Janet: ‘________’
- Can I bring a friend to your birthday party?
- What do you think about having a gap year before university?
- They’re going to build a new supermarket here
- I think he has tried his best so far
- – _______________- Personally, I think it’s necessary to wear school uniform
- Ken and Laura are saying goodbye to each other
- What do you think about the election?
- Hana and Jenifer are talking about a book they have just read
- What do you want me to cook for your dinner?