Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
Jeanne and Mike are talking about Bonnie.
Jeanne: “_______ .”
Mike: “ Really? What did he say?”
Can you call Bonnie tomorrow?
I ran into Bonnie on the way to work.
Is Bonnie the one who won the lottery?
Bonnie just went to California for a holiday.
Câu 1 Đáp án đúng: B
Đáp án B
Jeanne và Mike đang nói về Bonnie.
Mike: “ Thật à. Anh ấy đã nói gì?”
A. Ngày mai bạn có thể gọi điện cho Bonnie được không?
B. Mình tình cờ gặp Bonnie trên đường đi làm.
C. Có phải Bonnie là người đã trúng xổ số không?
D. Bonnie vừa mới đến California nghỉ mát.
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- John was in Hanoi and wanted to send a parcel to his parents
- John was in Hanoi and wanted to send a parcel to his parents. He asked a local passer-by the way to the post-office
- Phuong Thao is a student in Ms Lan’s writing class. She is asking for Ms Lan’s comments on her last essay. Phuong Thao : “You must have found reading my essay very tiring.” – Ms Lan: “______. I enjoyed it.”
- Mike and Lane are university students. They are talking about Lane’s upcoming high-school reunion
- Ken and Tom are high-school students. They are discussing where their study group will meet
- A: Do you like eating fish ? B: ________________
- I am going to school tomorrow
- Did you watch the programme about animals?
- Nadine: _______________ Monica: Good luck