Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the best response to each of the following exchanges.
– ”Did you enjoy the movie yesterday?”
Certainly, I’d be glad to.
Yes, it is warmer than today.
Not really. I couldn’t follow the story.
No, I dislike moving.
Câu 1 Đáp án đúng: C
Đáp án đúng là C: Not really. I couldn’t follow the story.
Dịch nghĩa: “Bạn có thích bộ phim hôm qua không?”
A. Chắc chắn rồi. Tôi rất sẵn lòng.
B. Vâng, thời tiết hôm nay thì ấm hơn.
C. Không thích lắm. Tôi không thể theo kịp câu chuyện.
D. Không. Tôi không thích chuyển động.
Câu trắc nghiệm liên quan:
- John was in Hanoi and wanted to send a parcel to his parents
- John was in Hanoi and wanted to send a parcel to his parents. He asked a local passer-by the way to the post-office
- Phuong Thao is a student in Ms Lan’s writing class. She is asking for Ms Lan’s comments on her last essay. Phuong Thao : “You must have found reading my essay very tiring.” – Ms Lan: “______. I enjoyed it.”
- Mike and Lane are university students. They are talking about Lane’s upcoming high-school reunion
- Ken and Tom are high-school students. They are discussing where their study group will meet
- A: Do you like eating fish ? B: ________________
- I am going to school tomorrow
- Did you watch the programme about animals?
- Nadine: _______________ Monica: Good luck